Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that the manuscript submitted to this Integrated Science Education Journal: (1) has been checked a plagiarism software/application, such as Turnitin, that it does not contain plagiarism (at least under 20%), (2) has not been published elsewhere (or even in-press elsewhere), and (3) is not being submitted for publication in other journals in the same moment.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I will put my orcid id in the metadata
- Where available, URLs/DOI for the references have been provided.
- I have prepared my paper dan files in accordance with the journal style and format requirements.
I understand this journal charges the following publication fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (IDR)
Article Publication: 500.000,00 (IDR) for Indonesian author and 35$ for Researcher outside Indonesia
If this paper is accepted for publication, you are required to pay the Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs or otherwise the article will not be published.
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
This ejournal system and its contents are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.