About The Jurnal
JEE publishes high-quality methodological assessment, evaluation, and study research texts in various educational settings and scientific disciplines with their own specific phenomena, as well as related studies that address issues of concern to education today.
JEE discusses scientific research on how assessment and evaluation can improve educational outcomes; research on how various scientific disciplines can inform theoretical, practical, and political perspectives at various levels and education systems.
This journal mainly covers manuscripts in the following fields:
• Performance assessment
• Instrument development
• Policy analysis
• Program evaluation
• Test management
• Development of research methodology
• Curriculum assessment and evaluation
• Local and global issue education 21st century
• Learning evaluation and assessment
• Including child development (childhood, primary, secondary, senior, vocation, and higher education)